1. You should be habitually clean and neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all school days and on all occasions of functions organized by the school. I card is the part of school uniform and must be worn all the time.
2. Pupils who are not properly dressed and whose general appearance does not confirm to such regulations as the school prescribes, may be sent back home by the Principal.
3. It is strictly forbidden to throw anything out of place and at anyone
4. No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school premises.
5. It is necessary that pupils must obey the monitor appointed by the Class Teacher to maintain discipline during his/her absence from the class.
6. Non Sikh boys should have their hair trimmed at regular intervals.
7. You have to be punctual and regular in the school and join the morning assembly, as the bell start ringing, in a disciplined manner. By the time the bell stops ensure that you are in position at the allotted place.
8. Observe order and decorum befitting the occasion.
9. You must not bring any sharp instrument to the school.
10. You must not lend or borrow money or other articles from your fellow student.
11. The school will not be responsible for loss of books, money and other valuables brought by you to the school.
12. You are expected to be polite, courteous, respectful and well disciplined inside and outside the school.
13. You must take care of your school property. No student should scratch or spoil any school furniture or write or draw lines on the walls or on any other manner damage things belonging to others. Damage done even by accident, either by you or by any one else, should be reported at once to the Class Teacher or to the Principal. Any damage done will have to be made good either individually or collectively.
14. It is compulsory for all children to converse in English as the ICSE syllabus stresses on student competence to speak confidently and fluently in English. A student must speak in decent language all the time. He must ensure that, his speech is courteous and polite. No student should participate in any kind of rumor spreading and should refrain from speaking ill about others.
15. Buying eatables from street vendors is strictly forbidden outside the school premises.
16. Any communication sent from the school should be conveyed to the parents promptly. Parents must meet the teachers by prior appointments and with the permission of the Principal only.
17. The general behavior of students should be good not only in the school but also outside. Any reported objectionable conduct outside the school will make the students liable for disciplinary action.
18. Before leaving the classroom at the end of the day students should arrange the desk and chairs in proper order, switch off the lights and fans, close the window, throw the waste paper and unwanted materials in the dustbin and then leave the class room.
19. Students are not allowed to receive private tutions from the teachers of the school.
20. No child who is suffering from any infectious disease will be allowed to attend the school until he / she is free from the infection.
21. The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all his / her belongings.
22. No articles will be passed on to the students either in the form of food or stationery during school hours.
23. Students are not allowed to drive any vehicle to come to school.
24. Do not send expensive gifts and sweets on birthdays or any other festivals.
25. Students are not allowed to wear any kind of ornaments in school, except a small ear-ring for girls.
26. The Principal has full authority to refuse admission to a child and give transfer certificate to existing students on disciplinary charges.
27. Students are not given half day leave.
28. Every student should take care of his / her personal belongings. School authorities will not be responsible for loss of such belongings.
29. A student must extend due courtesy and respect to all members of staff, respect for elders and affection for juniors should be soundly included. Refinement in behavior should distinguish every pupil of the school. Every child is expected to uphold the name and honor of the school.
30. Students should bring big handkerchief to keep lunch box on that while taking lunch in lunch break. They should carry it everyday.
31. Any communication among the parents and the teachers should be done in the diary on the teachers communication page.